Bridal Attire magazine

Tuesday, July 06, 2010


Hey!! I havent posted for a while as I have been a very busy bumble bee :-)

Been nice and occupied with lots of lovely Brides as the wedding season is well and truly upon us.
Back last summer I was lucky enough to work on a shoot with awesome jewellery designer Kirstie Taylor of Flo and Percy (http://vintagetiaras.co.uk/) Kirstie designs the most beautiful pieces, bespoke and ready to wear to make you look stunning and incredibly original on your wedding day. Im so sad I didnt know about Flo and Percy during the time I was getting married as i would have snapped up a one of her unique haircombs or headbands in a heartbeat :-)
This month one of my favourite images from the shoot made it onto the frontcover of Bridal Attire magazine....yay!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments