Love My Dress wedding blog

Friday, August 13, 2010


About 2 months ago I worked with the most lovely Sophie Pycroft, Milliner Uma Turan and new face Alice French from Cosmic Models. The shoot took place in Uma's back garden which was an oasis of calm away from the hustle and bustle of Richmond. It was probably the hottest day of the year and had been lugging my makeup kit around since the early morning so I was a little hot and bothered. Upon arrival Uma presented us with a very important question. "Would you like a drink? Juice or I have some Champagne?"

My ears pricked up...Sophie and I looked at each other and smiled....Uma then proceeded bring out the most divine spread of Champagne, crisps, homemade spreads and nibbles!! It was such lovely lovely day, it didnt feel like work more like a day hanging out with friends, even though it was the first time I was meeting them all. The pictures came out beautifully and were featured on wedding blog Love My Dress....

You Might Also Like

0 comments